The right legal advice taken at the right time is vital to ensure your commercial property transaction runs smoothly.
We take the time to tailor our advice according to your specific requirements. When it comes to ensuring sales of commercial property go well, it’s important that you are given the best advice available from an established law firm.
Our experienced team of commercial property lawyers can provide you with comprehensive advice and assistance every step of the way. Many of our clients benefit from a continuing relationship with Warners, allowing us to ensure that our clients continue to have an efficient, proactive legal service that’s most beneficial for them.
We act for a wide range of clients from small and medium businesses to large corporate entities. Our dedicated commercial property solicitors have assisted clients that include well-known and established property developers, landowners, colleges, schools, housing associations and commercial clients with extensive commercial property and real estate portfolios nationwide, as well as many individual clients.
Examples of recent work from our commercial property team:
- Commercial property advice on the sale of a major local landlord with over 450 freehold properties valued at over £70 million
- Advising on the sale of a major local leisure park facility
- Sale of large industrial estate in Hertford for £12 million
- Acquisition and sale of large-scale residential housing developments
- Property acquisitions, commercial leases and general property work for commercial landlords and tenants with property portfolios
- Sales and purchases of farms, agricultural land and rural properties
- Acquisition and management of a large block of flats in Kensington
Why choose our commercial property solicitors?
Our commercial property solicitors all have in-depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of commercial property law. They will all provide the following:
- Clear, practical and sound advice on all aspects of commercial property law.
- Highlight any onerous legal obligations and achieve a fair balance between the obligations of the landlord and the tenant
- Draw on the skills and advice of our colleagues in our property litigation and corporate commercial teams
- Work with other professional advisors, such as funders, banks, surveyors and architects, to meet your objectives