Settlement agreements for employees

If your employer has asked you to sign a settlement agreement (formerly known as a compromise agreement) you must obtain independent legal advice for it to be legally binding. Once it has been signed you will not be able to pursue any claims against your employer, so it is crucial that you understand all the implications of the agreement.

Our specialist employment lawyers regularly advise on settlement agreements and act as the adviser referred to in the agreement. We will be able to advise you on the settlement agreement and make sure you are being properly compensated.

Your employer will make a contribution towards your legal fees, the details of which will be set out in the settlement agreement.

How our settlement agreement solicitors can help:

Next Steps

Please contact one of our specialist settlement agreements solicitors to discuss your requirements.

Meet the team

Mustafa Sidki


David Wilson

Partner & Chairman of the Management Board