Our inheritance tax planning solicitors can advise you on how best to structure and deal with your assets to make the most of current tax-saving possibilities.
Inheritance tax planning can be carried out in 3 stages:
- During your lifetime by gifting your assets or creating trusts
- On death, through your Will
- After death, by varying the Will through ‘deeds of variation’
We are able to advise on inheritance tax planning, capital gains tax and pre-owned assets tax. Not only do our solicitors have the expertise to guide you through the complexities of these various taxation regimes, but we are equipped to advise those individuals who have business interests amongst their assets.
We also offer in house accounting services, covering the preparation of trust and estate accounts, the calculation of tax liabilities and the preparation and submission of tax returns for individuals, trusts and estates.
We offer expert advice on:
- Tax planning
- Inheritance tax
- Income tax and capital gains tax
- Succession planning
- Annual tax returns
- Residency and domicile
- Pre-owned asset tax
How our tax planning solicitors can help you:
- Advise on the interaction of the various taxes that need to be considered
- Advise on the best way to structure your estate to limit the tax liability
- Offer guidance on how to deal with HRMC
- Assist with all documentation that may be required