Buying a brand new home is an exciting time but can also come with additional complexities which can make it stressful. Often buyers will purchase a property before it’s even been built, commonly known as ‘off plan’. It is therefore imperative to instruct a solicitor who has experience in dealing with new build contract papers which include documentation on planning, structural guarantees and building regulations. Our conveyancers are well aware of the demands placed on people buying a new home including the strict deadlines that are often imposed by housebuilders.
Our specialist new build conveyancing solicitors are very experienced in dealing with the challenges of buying a new home and can make the process far more stress-free for everyone involved.
Help to buy – equity loan
The help to buy equity loan is a government-backed scheme aimed at getting people on the property ladder. It is only available on new build properties and means that buyers can purchase a home with a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, the remainder is made up by way of an equity loan from the Government. We have experience of dealing with these types of transactions and can offer you specialist advice on the purchase of your dream home.
How our new build property solicitors can help you:
- Your conveyancing will be overseen by a fully qualified lawyer
- Can advise on the implications in relation to other areas of law (for example if you need to update your Will and tax planning)
- We are members of The Law Society’s TransAction scheme which aims to make conveyancing both simpler and quicker
- Keep in regular contact with the other party’s solicitor
- Keep you fully up to date with what is going on
- Guide you through the whole house moving process, advising on all related financial matters when required
- We are members of The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) so you can be confident that we meet the highest standards in the residential conveyancing