Our property investments and portfolio lawyers can advise investors on acquisitions, disposals and the management of investment property and property portfolios.
Our expert property solicitors provide comprehensive advice for private and institutional landlords holding single and multiple commercial and mixed-use property interests.
Many clients benefit from a continuing relationship with the property portfolio team who are on hand to assist with:
- Acquisitions/disposals of investment properties
- Letting and sub-lettings
- Landlord and tenant notices
- Licences to assign / sub-let
- Termination / possession
- Insolvency issues
- Liaising with funders
- Service charges
How our property investment solicitors can help you:
- Work closely with landlords and management companies to achieve efficient ongoing management
- Draw on the skills and advice of colleagues in other teams including, property litigation and corporate
- Work with clients’ other professional advisors, such as accountants, managing agents, funders and surveyors