Our experienced and longstanding team of lawyers can provide you with full advice and assistance on commercial property transactions. We regularly provide services for clients from individuals and small companies with small premises up to large corporate entities with multiple commercial property holdings. Our commercial property team works within a broad spectrum of deals:
Our Commercial Property team work within set and recognisable areas of expertise including:
Our Commercial Property team work closely with the other corporate lawyers within Warners to provide our clients with a fully integrated service. The Commercial Property team can provide specialist support for corporate transactions including:
- Sales of share/asset/purchases
- Corporate refinancing
- Formational dissolution of partnerships/corporate entities
- Corporate contracts
Our integrated approach means that we are able to offer our clients a fully inclusive service from initial instruction to successful conclusion of the transaction dealing with:
- Replies to corporate due diligence enquiries (as they relate to commercial property)
- Drafting lease licence or other appropriate documents to support the particular transaction
- Providing specialist one-off advice/assistance (promptly and pertinently) where required
Real Estate Portfolios
Our Commercial Property team provide packaged advice for private and institutional landlords holding single and multiple commercial property interests – whether industrial, office, retail or leisure. Many clients benefit from a continuing relationship with the portfolio team who are on hand to assist with:-
- Letting and sublettings
- Landlord and tenant notices
- Licences to assign/sublet
- Insolvency issues
Efficient portfolio management requires proactive legal advice on demand, this is provided by our investment portfolio unit. The investment portfolio unit works closely with landlords and management companies to achieve efficient ongoing management.
We can provide specialist advice and assistance to residential and commercial developers from acquisition of the land to successful sales of plots. The development acquisition unit looks after developers with practical advice on:
- Structure of the acquisition deal
- Conditional contracts
- Section 106 agreements
- Site document preparation
Landlord and Tenant
We can provide advice and support for both Landlords and tenants, we can:
- Act for landlords in the grant of leases to tenants
- Act for tenants in the grant of leases from landlords
Our team can provide specialist support to banks’, mezzanine funders and other lending institutions taking security over commercial property – whether development opportunity, industrial, office, retail or leisure.
At Warners we have a long history of acting for large estate owners as well as tenant farmers. Over this time we have developed a detailed knowledge of the specialist laws and practicalities of the rural and farming communities.
We can provide specialist advice to members of the rural community on:
- Farm business tenancies
- Three New Partners at Leading South East Law Firm South East based law firm, Warners Solicitors, announces that Philip Raggett has returned to the firm as a partner in its private client team. Philip specialises in tax planning, Wills and trust work. Philip originally joined the firm in 1997...
- What landlords can and cannot include in service charges Following recent legislative case studies featured in property news, landlords need to be clear on what they can charge tenants through a service charge and what is classified as an improvement and means they have to pay the costs themselves...