In this episode, Matthew Aves talks about the upcoming changes to divorce law including the new ‘no-fault’ divorce.
Matthew answers some of the most commonly asked questions such as:
- What are the upcoming changes and what is ‘no-fault’ divorce.
- How is it different to the current process and why does divorce law need to reform?
- Will there be any changes to the amount of time it takes to get divorced?
- If one party doesn’t want to get divorced, will they be able to contest it?
- What about dealing with finances what is the current process, and will this be affected by the changes?
- Are there any drawbacks with no-fault divorce?
- When will these changes happen?