Originally a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in the year 2000 before going on to be admitted as a Solicitor and a trained Mediator.
Keith’s formative legal training was with well-known London solicitors before working for a number of regional firms.
Keith has broad experience in all areas of family law having worked exclusively in this field since 2001 and has a particular interest in children and finances ranging from cases involving modest sums to those comprising complicated, higher-value assets. His expertise in these areas is recognised by his membership of the Law Society Family Law Advanced Accreditation Scheme after a rigorous selection process. The scheme is designed to identify lawyers with particular expertise and competence.
Keith’s extensive experience over the years enables him to provide a sympathetic, understanding ear to his clients whilst vigorously pursuing their best interests.
- Acted on a complicated matter to change a child’s residence involving allegations of abuse, mental health issues and alcoholism;
- Representing the same client simultaneously in the divorce and financial proceedings to ensure that the fairness of that settlement reflected the change of residence;
- Acting for an international businessman in an acrimonious, hard-fought matter;
- Acting for the wife of a property developer involving several companies, property development issues and assisting in the uncovering of hidden assets;
- Acting for the husband in a modest asset case where his wife had an unrealistic expectation. The disproportionate legal costs to the husband required a keen tactical eye to ensure that the proceedings were guided in such a way to achieve settlement at the earliest opportunity and so preserve the family assets for the benefit of both parties.
If Keith is unavailable please contact, Natasha Mahoney, 01732 747943, [email protected]