Fiona studied Law with French at Birmingham University and as part of her degree spent a year in Limoges, France.
Fiona trained at Warners and qualified as a solicitor in 1996, becoming an Associate in 2013.
Her experience includes advising on a wide range of estates, especially complex estates with Inheritance Tax planning.
She also prepares and advises on all types of Wills and Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications, especially for deputies to be appointed.
Fiona also administers many trusts both where Warners are trustees and for also for lay trustees.
- Advising the executors of a multi million pound estate with both UK and foreign assets, including advice on claims against the estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- Acting for an existing deputy where a second deputy needed to be appointed to act with existing deputy.
- Advising the trustees of a will trust on the termination of the trust following the death of the life tenant.
If Fiona is unavailable please contact, Jacqueline Hutchinson, 01732 378980, [email protected]
Recognition & Memberships
- Full Member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Clerk to the Trustees of King Charles the Martyr Church, Tunbridge Wells