Originally a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in the year 2000 before going on to be admitted as a Solicitor and a trained Mediator.
Keith’s formative legal training was with well-known London solicitors before working for a number of regional firms.
Keith has broad experience in all areas of family law having worked exclusively in this field since 2001 and has a particular interest in children and finances ranging from cases involving modest sums to those comprising complicated, higher value assets. His expertise in these areas is recognised by his membership of the Law Society Family Law Advanced Accreditation Scheme after a rigorous selection process. The scheme is designed to identify lawyers with particular expertise and competence.
Keith’s extensive experience over the years enables him to provide a sympathetic, understanding ear to his clients whilst vigorously pursuing their best interests.
- Acted on a complicated matter to change a child’s residence involving allegations of abuse, mental health issues and alcoholism;
- Representing the same client simultaneously in the divorce and financial proceedings to ensure that the fairness of that settlement reflected the change of residence;
- Acting for an international businessman in an acrimonious, hard fought matter;
- Acting for the wife of a property developer involving several companies, property development issues and assisting in the uncovering of hidden assets;
- Acting for the husband in a modest asset case where his wife had an unrealistic expectation. The disproportionate legal costs to the husband required a keen tactical eye to ensure that the proceedings were guided in such a way to achieve settlement at the earliest opportunity and so preserve the family assets for the benefit of both parties.
- Law Society
- Law Society Family Law Accreditation Scheme (Advanced) – Children and Finances