Liz is a Senior Associate in the Family team and qualified as a Solicitor in 2009.
During her career, Liz has worked in both Kent and London and developed a broad-ranging practice. Her experience includes divorces where the finances are modest, as well as those involving significant and complex assets. Liz has also represented clients in a variety of children cases concerning important decisions about children’s care and welfare.
Liz is committed to resolving cases in a swift and constructive manner, whilst securing the best outcome possible for her clients. She is a member of Resolution and, as such, endorses a conciliatory approach to all Family Law matters.
Liz is experienced in advising on a range of family law matters including:
- Divorce and the financial aspects of divorce.
- Matters relating to children, such as with whom children should live, when they should spend time with each parent, which school they should attend and whether they should re-locate with one parent.
- Cases involving domestic abuse which may also require injunctive relief.
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
- Cohabiting couples and former cohabitees.
If Elizabeth is unavailable please contact, Ann Dettmer, 01732 747920, [email protected]