Barbara has extensive experience relating to commercial leases, lease renewal and related lease management documentation. She also deals with commercial acquisitions and disposals, property finance, first registration of title, easements and licence agreements.
Before joining Warners in 1999, Barbara worked at Bruttons in Fareham, and was a partner at Argles and Court in Maidstone.
If Barbara is unavailable please contact, Trudi Hobbs, 01732 375347, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealing with property management documentation for clients owning industrial estates and office buildings including lease renewals, surrenders, new leases, rent deposits, licences to alter/assign and updating and reviewing standard estate documents and liaising with managing agents.
- Acting on the sale of land with provision for further payment by the buyer in the event of future development.
- Advising farmer on granting licences to diversify the use of his land, working with other professional advisers.
- Acting on the sale of a development plot by a family trust and advice on the proposed planning obligation documentation
- Acting for finance company on development loan projects.
- Acting for a charity taking Lottery Fund and other grants on a development project.
- Acting for small businesses taking their first leasehold premises, and for larger businesses with many leasehold premises renewing, selling or taking additional premises.
- Member of the Agricultural Law Association and the Kent Law Society