When: Wednesday 28 February 2023
Where: GoTo webinar
We are delighted to present Warners’ second UpdatEd webinar, webinars specifically for the education sector.
This webinar is suitable for those in senior leadership, management, HR and governance roles as it is crucial that you maintain good practice and keep on top of the ever-evolving employment law, HR and financial challenges facing the education sector.
The webinar will be hosted by Louise Brenlund, Partner and Head of Employment and the Education Sector. As well as her role at Warners, Louise is a Director and Trustee at a multi-academy trust and a passionate supporter of the education sector.
She will be joined by Phil Reynolds who won the title of ‘Education Consultant of the Year’ at the prestigious National MAT Awards 2023, as well as being CEO/ Director of PLR Advisory Limited, a Trust CFO and governor in the sector, it is a pleasure for Louise to present this webinar jointly with Phil who will provide a financial perspective and bring his knowledge of the sector to the webinar.
Our specialist speakers will cover:
KCSIE & Academies Trust Handbook 2023: Key changes
- Review of key changes
- Consideration of other areas of impact
- The key legal considerations and why schools should be concerned about staff wellbeing.
- Tips on management
Managing staff departures and conversations
- Best practice approach including a review of settlement agreements.
- Understanding the ‘without prejudice’ principle?
- Education specific issues
- How will the new flexible working rules impact on schools?
- Changes to redundancy protection.
Click here to reserve your place today