We are delighted to present Warners’ inaugural UpdatEd webinar, webinars specifically for the education sector.
When: Wednesday 7 June 2023
Where: GoTo webinar
The webinar will be hosted by Louise Brenlund, Partner and Head of Employment and the Education Sector. As well as her role at Warners, Louise is a Director and Trustee at a multi-academy trust and a passionate supporter of the education sector.
She will be joined by Phil Reynolds, who recently won the title of ‘Education Consultant of the Year’ at the prestigious National MAT Awards 2023, as well as being CEO/ Director of PLR Advisory Limited, a Trust CFO and governor in the sector, it is a pleasure for Louise to present this webinar jointly with Phil who will provide a financial perspective and bring his knowledge of the sector to the webinar.
This webinar is suitable for those in senior leadership, management, HR and governance roles, as it is crucial that you maintain good practice and keep on top of the ever-evolving employment law, HR and financial challenges facing the education sector.
Our specialist speakers will cover:
Getting recruitment right
- This will include consideration around legal issues with process, forms and documentation and inductions with discussion around practical application.
- Alternatives to attract good staff
Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Legal considerations
- Is it time to step outside of the NJC or Kent payscales?
- What about other changes?
- Current legal position
- Proposed changes under the Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Bill
- What does this mean for the education sector?
Other proposed employment law changes
What to expect and how this might affect the sector.
Click here to reserve your place today