Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Our Tonbridge office is partially open and operating with a limited number of office-based staff, with the remainder of our staff continuing to work remotely for the time being.
In line with government advice and for the safety of all, we are doing what we can to limit face to face contact and are arranging meetings via video conferencing or telephone call where possible. However, our offices are open for essential meetings, which are by prior appointment only, if there is absolutely no alternative. If you wish to visit the office please be assured that a full risk assessment has been carried out and the necessary safety measures put in place.
To see how we are operating safely at this time, you can read about our safety measures below.
All of our staff will continue to be available on the same telephone numbers and email addresses, please see our People Page for contact details.
We can provide various ways to stay in touch:
- Email – all staff have access to their regular email accounts
- Telephone – all staff are available on their usual telephone numbers
- Video appointments – most lawyers, can arrange a video call via Skype or Zoom
- Online/video ID checking and verification
- Online and telephone payment options
Tel: 01732 770660
Fax: 01732 362452
Location: Bank House, Bank Street, Tonbridge, TN9 1BL
DX 5501 Tonbridge
Client car park: At rear of building