We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Equine and Equestrian
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- The Abolition of the Agricultural Wages Board In 2010, the Coalition Government announced its intention to abolish the Agricultural Wages Board, as part of its shake-up of public bodies. The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 abolishes the Agricultural Wages Board from 25 June 2013...
- A Special Case for a Special Soldier – sentencing for unlawful possession of firearms Does the much-publicised Nightingale case set a precedent for other cases of unlawful possession? Not likely, says firearms licensing law specialist Tim Ryan
- Keeping The Law in Your Sights “If I break wind in Wittenberg they smell it in Rome,” complained Martin Luther. He had cause to worry. He was challenging the authority of the all-powerful Catholic Church at the time of the Spanish Inquisition. For those who enjoy shooting, a certain amount of paranoia...