We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Equine and Equestrian
- Information Technology (IT) and Software
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- Employment Law: Keeping A Tight Rein If you run an equestrian facility, the chances are that you have a number of members of staff. Even if you only have your own stables at home, you may well have one or more people in on a regular basis to help you out...
- Stay for Abuse On 12 February 2015, Mr Ian Sleightholm, a grouse moor gamekeeper, appeared for trial at Northallerton Magistrates Court, charged with illegal use of a cage trap, taking a wild bird, namely a crow, and failing to meet the welfare needs of that crow and one other.
- Controlling Birds and Proposals for Trapping Proposed changes to General Licences could trap the unwary or ill-informed.