We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Equine and Equestrian
- Information Technology (IT) and Software
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- Crow trap prosecution thrown out for abuse of process Cage traps are widely used by farmers and gamekeepers, perfectly lawfully, for controlling certain species of wild birds. In England, their use is permitted for certain purposes under General Licences issued annually by Natural England. Failing to comply with the terms and conditions is likely to lead to an offence, conviction for which prevents future use until spent, 5 years in most cases....
- Licence to Confuse General Licences permit landowners and other authorised users to carry out a range of otherwise illegal activities to control certain wild birds where necessary to prevent serious agricultural damage or disease, preserve...
- An Accident Waiting To Happen? Accidents and injuries are of course part and parcel of keeping horses and riding them. Most accidents are minor, but some are serious. Suppose you run an equestrian facility, providing lessons and/or horses on which customers...