We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Equine and Equestrian
- Information Technology (IT) and Software
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- Social Media Seminar Are you concerned about the problems that may arise from using Social Media in your business? Does your company have a Social Media Policy and do you need one? Our speakers Karen Cole, Associate Solicitor at Warners Solicitors and Zoe Cairns, a Social Media Consultant at ZC Social Media will answer these questions and look at ways to help you avoid the pitfalls you may encounter when using social media in your business.
- Criminal Injustice On Friday 7 March 2014, solicitors and barristers united in opposition to further legal aid cuts which, on any view, are savage. Hundreds gathered outside Parliament and thousands more boycotted courts, to draw attention to what they believe is a ruthless and systematic...