We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Equine and Equestrian
- Information Technology (IT) and Software
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- Travelling with your gun – What you need to know I was recently asked to advise an estate where gamekeepers’ vehicles were being routinely pulled over by the police at the roadside and searched, for no apparent reason other than that, some months before, a dead buzzard had been found in the area and the opinion of the Wildlife Crime Officer that “all gamekeepers are at it”. Not surprisingly, my client took exception to this...
- Criminal Injustice On Friday 7 March 2014, solicitors and barristers united in opposition to further legal aid cuts which, on any view, are savage. Hundreds gathered outside Parliament and thousands more boycotted courts, to draw attention to what they believe is a ruthless and systematic...