We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Equine and Equestrian
- Information Technology (IT) and Software
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- Farmers Beware - The pitfalls of pensions and divorce Farmers with pensions invested in their own farming assets should be aware of the devastating impact recent pension rule changes could have on their farm in the event of divorce...
- Not Very Sporting Can your neighbour prevent you from changing the use of your land? It could be the case if they have sporting rights over it.
- Employment Law: Keeping A Tight Rein If you run an equestrian facility, the chances are that you have a number of members of staff. Even if you only have your own stables at home, you may well have one or more people in on a regular basis to help you out...