1. Experience Legal Secretary
We are looking for an experienced legal secretay to work in our Residential Property team.
2. Administrator/Credit Control
- Administration duties for local housing trust (collecting rents, payment of accounts, maintaining accounting records, preparation of quarterly income and expenditure reports, calculating and implementing rent increases for all Trust sites, preparing schedules for the auditors for the annual audit, preparing papers for Management Committee meetings, attending meetings and taking the minutes, organising and attending the AGM and Annual Tenants meeting, dealing with the general administration required in respect of changes in tenancy during the year, dealing with varied telephone calls from tenants, preparation of NROSH Annual Return, preparation of Annual Newsletter and Annual Report, perusing various circulars and other documents produced by the Homes and Communities Agency and the National Housing Federation)
- Solicitors Library – recording books etc. received on database; renewing subscriptions and on-line services
- Credit Control – assist the credit controller for two days a week.
3. Strong-room Clerk/Receptionist
- Indexing and filing of Wills and maintaining Wills database.
- Indexing and storage of all strong-room items and maintaining strong-room database
- Checking contents and preparing schedules of documents for out-going deeds, plus letters to clients/solicitors etc.
- Preparing receipt and attending to clients when collecting deeds/wills etc. from safe custody.
- Assisting with the general running of General Office
- Relief reception cover – lunchtimes and holiday cover.
- Answering the telephone and distributing calls
- Receiving and assisting clients in reception and dealing with client queries
All roles are full time and based in our Tonbridge office.
For more information please contact Sharon Redford, HR Officer, Warners Solicitors, Bank House, Bank Street, Tonbridge TN9 1BL or by email to [email protected]
We recognise that good quality personnel are an important part of our continued success. We offer training and personal development which is a key part of the future growth of our business.
With the continuing expansion of Warners it is vital that we recruit and retain high class candidates to ensure we offer the best professional service to our clients.
We are always keen to hear from people who are interested in joining our team and welcome your enquiry even if we do not have a vacancy relevant to your experience and skills.
For more information please contact Sharon Redford, HR Officer, Warners Solicitors, Bank House, Bank Street, Tonbridge TN9 1BL Or by email to [email protected]