Employment Law For Employers
Our specialist employment law lawyers can provide efficient, prompt and pro-active legal advice in relation to any employment law issue encountered by businesses.
As an employer, it is vital to be aware of the constantly evolving employment legislation and what rights are afforded to employees and workers. Our expert employment lawyers are able to guide you through the employment law minefield and ensure that you deal correctly with any issue faced.
It is imperative to ensure that, as an employer, the correct procedures and policies are in place and staff employment contracts are well drafted. Should any issue or complaint arise, these will be key documents. Our employment law lawyers are able to provide expert advice on these areas as well as providing a commercial and sensible view on difficulties which may arise during the course of employment.
Our expert employment lawyers act for both employers and employees which enables them to grasp both sides’ approaches to the problem at hand. This gives you the advantage of them anticipating the likely arguments or challenges your employee will raise.
The following are a range of some areas on which our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice:
- Drafting all employment related documentation including;
We can also review and advise on existing employment related documentation to ensure that it is compliant with current employment legislation and protects the business as far as it is able.
- Redundancy and Restructure
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures and hearings
- Employment due diligence on business transfers
- Termination packages and Settlement Agreements (formerly known as Compromise Agreements)
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeals Tribunal or County Court and High Court
- General advice on all areas of employment law including;
- Managing Mental Health Issues at Work A serious mental health issue will often constitute a disability, whether it is a long-standing problem or something that has been diagnosed recently Karen Cole shares advice for employers on discrimination and how to avoid claims...
- Three New Partners at Leading South East Law Firm South East based law firm, Warners Solicitors, announces that Philip Raggett has returned to the firm as a partner in its private client team. Philip specialises in tax planning, Wills and trust work. Philip originally joined the firm in 1997...