Employment Law Services
Our specialist employment law lawyers can provide efficient, prompt and pro-active legal advice in relation to any employment law issue encountered by businesses.
As an employer, it is vital to be aware of the constantly evolving employment legislation and what rights are afforded to employees and workers. Our expert employment lawyers are able to guide you through the employment law minefield and ensure that you deal correctly with any issue faced.
It is imperative to ensure that, as an employer, the correct procedures and policies are in place and staff employment contracts are well drafted. Should any issue or complaint arise, these will be key documents. Our employment law lawyers are able to provide expert advice on these areas as well as providing a commercial and sensible view on difficulties which may arise during the course of employment.
Our expert employment lawyers act for both employers and employees which enables them to grasp both sides’ approaches to the problem at hand. This gives you the advantage of them anticipating the likely arguments or challenges your employee will raise.
The following are a range of some areas on which our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice:
- Drafting all employment related documentation including;
We can also review and advise on existing employment related documentation to ensure that it is compliant with current employment legislation and protects the business as far as it is able.
- Redundancy and Restructure
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures and hearings
- Employment due diligence on business transfers
- Termination packages and Settlement Agreements (formerly known as Compromise Agreements)
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeals Tribunal or County Court and High Court
- General advice on all areas of employment law including;
- Employment Disputes Employment Disputes
- New System of Shared Parental Leave – 2015 Employers need to be alive to a new system of statutory parental rights which will be applicable to employees and agency workers from January 2015...
- Sewer Worker Fairly Sacked for Health and Safety Breaches In cases of unfair dismissal, if the Employment Tribunal (ET) accepts that the employee's dismissal took place for one of the potentially fair reasons for dismissal and a fair procedure was followed, the test becomes whether or not the employer's decision...