We recognise that different industries have their own unique legal challenges and requirements. That is why we have set up specific industry focused teams. Each team is made up of solicitors from various departments within the firm, they each have specific knowledge and expertise within their allocated sector. This means that we are able to offer a holistic approach to your circumstances.
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
- Elderly and Vulnerable Group
- Equine and Equestrian
- Information Technology (IT) and Software
- Firearms Licensing
- Charities and Education
- Firearms Licensing: Targeting the Risk “Never was so much owed by so many to so few”, to paraphrase Winston Churchill, when, seventy-five years ago, the brave airmen of the Royal Air Force defended our skies against the German Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain...
- Three New Partners at Leading South East Law Firm South East based law firm, Warners Solicitors, announces that Philip Raggett has returned to the firm as a partner in its private client team. Philip specialises in tax planning, Wills and trust work. Philip originally joined the firm in 1997...
- Guide on Firearms Licensing Law In October 2013, the Home Office published a “Guide on Firearms Licensing Law”. It is a substantial document, over 250 pages, containing comprehensive guidance on the complex law and procedures that apply. It replaces, “Firearms Law: Guidance to the Police”...