Mustafa specialises in all areas of litigation including: commercial litigation, debt collection and professional negligence claims.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mustafa was a trained chef and ran his own restaurants for a number of years. Mustafa still has a keen interest in food and when at home, takes great pleasure in cooking for his wife and children, who along with friends, are more than happy to allow him to indulge in his hobby. Mustafa is also a keen jogger, a mediocre golfer and when time permits, an avid reader of literary fiction.
If Mustafa is unavailable please contact, Nicola Elcombe, 01732 375375, email@example.com
- Successfully acted as solicitor advocate in numerous residential possession claims for individual landlords pursuant to Schedule 2 of Housing Act 1988
- Regularly instructed by corporate landlords to forfeiture commercial leases for breach of repair covenants and non-payment of rent
- Acts for and advises corporate tenants in disputes with commercial landlords relating lease disputes relating to derogation from grant and unlawfully withholding assignment
- Successfully acted for both construction companies and consumers in defective works disputes and damages claims
- Regularly advises property owners on benefits and burdens arising from easements and covenants under title deeds
- Experienced in debt recovery both on behalf of individuals and companies, including late payment of commercial debts arising from invoices, statutory demands and winding up petitions
- Acted and advised in professional negligence claims against surveyor for negligently conducting survey of residential property
- Acted for both employees and employers in Employment Tribunal Claims relating to discrimination, unfair dismissal and whistleblowing
- Experienced in advising employers and employees in relation to Settlement agreements and restrictive covenants
- Acting and advising in defamation and malicious falsehood claims on behalf of corporate clients