Judy is a chartered accountant in the Private Client Team specialising in Trusts and Estates. She has extensive experience in dealing with H M Revenue and Customs and her expertise incudes a comprehensive range of matters
- Annual trust accounts and tax returns
- Estate tax returns for the administration period
- Tax implications and compliance for trust set up and termination
- Complex taxation of discretionary settlements
- Inheritance Tax advice and compliance for relevant property trusts
- Capital Gains tax advice and compliance especially in relation to property and investments
- All aspects of income tax advice and compliance in relation to trusts and estates.
- International tax compliance such as FATCA
Matters can be dealt with on an ongoing annual basis or as a one –off assignment to suit the wishes and needs of our clients.
Judy is a longstanding Team member. Prior to joining Warners she worked with Chartered Accountants in London, having trained with Ernst & Young in the City where she qualified as a chartered accountant. This followed her time at Oxford University where she graduated with an MA in Classics.
If Judy is unavailable please contact, Ann Brazier, 01732 375303, email@example.com
- Completion and submission of 2015/2016 tax returns for a substantial portfolio of trusts
- Calculation and reporting of IHT ten year anniversary and exit charges for relevant property trusts
- Income tax reporting for complex chargeable event gains and index – linked loans
- CGT advice on implications of selling/ appropriating investment portfolio in a deceased estate
- Termination of interest in possession and 18 – 25 trusts, tax advice and reporting.
- Fellowship of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)