Jonathan is a solicitor in the corporate, commercial and IP department. He undertakes a broad range of corporate, commercial and IP work, both transactional and advisory, acting for a range of clients including private limited companies, charities and owner managed businesses of various sizes.
Jonathan’s commercial practice mainly consists of assisting clients with: commercial contracts, e-commerce and websites, standard terms/conditions of business, outsourcing agreements, data protection, privacy and cookie policies, employment contracts and settlement agreements.
In addition to his commercial work Jonathan also assist with corporate aspects such as: Partnerships and LLPs, Shareholder and Partnership agreements, Corporate governance advice, Company formations, administration and compliance as well as buying, selling and merging companies and businesses.
- Advised a small owner run business in relation to website terms and conditions concerning the sale of goods and services.
- Advised on the sale of a small owner run business.
- Advised a company entering into an outsourcing agreement concerning the management of recreation centre.
- Advised a local authority in relation to user terms and conditions for their website as well as privacy and cookies policy.
- Assisted on a matter concerning breach of confidence and directors duties.
- Assisted on a matter concerning infringement of the client’s intellectual property rights.
- Advised a company on employment contracts and consultancy agreement when contracting with consultants through a service company.
- Regularly advises clients in relation to personal guarantees.
- Regularly advises clients in relation to proposed settlement agreements concerning employment matters.
- The Law Society (England & Wales)
- Kent & East Sussex Junior Lawyers Division