Our commercial litigation lawyers are experienced in all types of commercial claims, using their business acumen to advise you as to the best solution for you and your business. We place a heavy emphasis on alternative dispute resolution to seek to resolve your dispute as early as possible in order to avoid the potential complexity and cost of such claims for you.
Disputes can arise in all areas of commerce and business. Some examples include:
- Disputes concerning commercial contracts between businesses, for example between a supplier and a retailer. Such disputes might require interpretation of the contract and a determination as to whether its terms have been breached;
- Disputes concerning partners, directors, or shareholders in a business;
- Issues regarding intellectual property rights or information technology, including claims involving copyright and passing off.
- Situations in which an employee or ex-employee breaches the terms of their employment, including breaches of post termination restrictions.
Please contact a member of our team if you have a commercial dispute and we will be happy to assist.
- Contract clauses allowing termination at will limits compensation for breach Parties to contracts that allow termination at will should be aware this may significantly limit the compensation they can recover if there is a breach of the contract, following a High Court ruling...