Our commercial solicitors based at Tonbridge and Sevenoaks offer a full range of commercial law services to suit the needs of your business.
Every business is different and will require tailored documentation to govern its trading relationships.
Although a number of transactions, particularly low value trading relationships, can take place and proceed on standard terms of business without recourse to detailed documentation, some transactions will be more complex and will invariably benefit from or require carefully drafted commercial contracts specific for the purpose. Commercial contracts are, indeed, the cornerstone of business.
Our specialist commercial solicitors have advised a broad and varied range of clients on all aspects of commercial law and can assist in all of the following areas:
- agency, distribution and franchise arrangements
- consumer contracts
- terms of business
- long term supply agreements
- joint ventures
- eCommerce on Internet / website / online terms and conditions
- SMEs: Scrap exploitative zero-hours contracts Kent’s small and medium-sized businesses would rather not employ workers on zero-hours contracts, are confident about their prospects but worry about post-election uncertainty, research by Warners Solicitors has found.
- Commercial Contract Survives Businessman's Death The death of one of the parties to a contract does not necessarily render it unenforceable, as was illustrated by a case in which the executor of a deceased businessman's estate succeeded in a £200,000 breach of contract claim against the...
- Disclosure Ordered When Litigation Not Dominant Purpose of Report When an expert report or advice is commissioned from external advisers, it is important to be aware that the report may be disclosable if its subject matter becomes relevant to litigation. In a recent case, the buyer of a business resold it some time later, which had the effect...