Consultant Solicitor & Notary Public
Areas of Expertise
- Trustees Powers and Duties
- Income and Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Executors Powers and Duties
Charles is also a practising Notary Public. Notaries are responsible for the authentication of documents generally for use overseas.
For further details on Notarial Services please click here.
- The Notaries Society
- Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- 2009 – Present, Consultant and Solicitor, Warners;
- 1978 – 2009, Partner, Warners (Managing Partner 1996 – 2004);
- 1977 – 1978, Solicitor, Warners;
- 1973 – 1977, Trainee Solicitor & Solicitor, Stilgoes, London, SW1
Charles joined the firm in 1977 after working for a period in London. He became the fifth generation of his family to join the practice. Charles was the firm’s Managing Partner from 1996 to 2004 and is based at our Tonbridge office. Charles is experienced in a wide variety of legal work but now deals primarily with private client work. He has a substantial private client portfolio. A hockey Blue at Cambridge, Charles is still a keen sportsman and enjoys playing tennis and golf and watching West Ham United Football Club.