Areas of expertise
Philip Raggett advises wealthy clients on all aspects of estate and capital tax planning. He is also known for his considerable expertise in matters concerning wills and trusts.
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- The Law Society
- 2015 – Present, Partner, Warners;
- 2011 - 2015, Partner, asb Law;
- 1997 – 2011, Solicitor, Warners;
- 1990 – 1997, Solicitor, BDO Binder Hamlyn, accountants and then Arthur Andersen, accountants / Garretts, solicitors (regarded as continuous employment)
- 1990, Solicitor, Speechly Bircham, solicitors;
- 1988 – 1990, Solicitor, Touche Ross, accountants;
- 1985 – 1987, Articled clerk in Manchester and North London Law firms
Philip was born and grew up in Manchester and still supports Manchester City. Having migrated South, Philip now lives in the village of Offham, near West Malling, in Kent, with his wife and three daughters. Philip’s family is actively involved in Offham life and regularly attends at St Michael’s Church where Philip is a member of the Church Council.