Areas of expertise
- Probate & Estates
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Trustees Powers and Duties
Trevor Johnson – BNI Tunbridge Wells
Thank you so much for preparing wills for both, my wife, and myself. You made the process straightforward and easy to understand and have reassured us that, in the event of a tragedy, our affairs are now in order. We also thought your fee was very reasonable given the service provided and the work involved.
Mr D (June 2015)
Having experienced the problems a bad Will can cause, I would strongly recommend to everyone, to see Mrs Hall and make a properly drafted Will, it certainly convinced me and my wife to do so. We were surprised at how easy she made it for us.
Mr C (November 2015)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the kind and gentle way you explained and dealt with all this with us as a family. It has made the process much easier, especially for my parents.
Mrs T (May 2016)
- Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Kent Law Society
- Institute of Art and Law
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- 2015 - Present, Partner, Warners
- 2013 - 2015, Solicitor, Warners
- 2009 - 2013, Solicitor, Whitehead Monckton
- 2007 - 2009, Trainee Solicitor, Whitehead Monckton
- 1987 - 2007, Antiques valuer, Bonhams and Christies
Likes: The sea
Dislikes: Raw tomatoes