Equine and Equestrian
We have extensive experience in helping clients in the equine sector. We were involved DEFRA’s latest consultation over possible amendment to Section 2(2) of the Animals Act 1971 and we are members of the British Equestrian Trade Association. We can help clients with a range of issues including pursuing professional negligence claims against their vets and breach of contract\misrepresentation claims relating to the sale and purchase of horses.
Our services include:
- Equine sale and purchase
- Sale and purchase disputes
- Equine loan and share agreements
- Health and safety
- Professional negligence
- Commercial disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Employment Law: Keeping A Tight Rein If you run an equestrian facility, the chances are that you have a number of members of staff. Even if you only have your own stables at home, you may well have one or more people in on a regular basis to help you out...
- Licence to Confuse General Licences permit landowners and other authorised users to carry out a range of otherwise illegal activities to control certain wild birds where necessary to prevent serious agricultural damage or disease, preserve...
- An Accident Waiting To Happen? Accidents and injuries are of course part and parcel of keeping horses and riding them. Most accidents are minor, but some are serious. Suppose you run an equestrian facility, providing lessons and/or horses on which customers...