Animal Welfare/Wildlife Offences
We act for pet owners, farmers, landowners, gamekeepers, Hunt employees and others facing investigation and/or prosecution. We frequently defend those being prosecuted by the RSPCA and local authorities, as well as the police/CPS and other bodies.
We have particular expertise in relation to offences under the following legislation:
- The Animal Welfare Act 2006
- The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- The Protection of Badgers Act 1992
- The Hunting Act 2004
- Local law firm hands out top award at the House of Commons We were delighted to be asked to sponsor the Personality of the Year Award at this year’s Food and Farming Industry Awards. The Awards, organised by Farm Business were hosted at the House of Commons by Neil Parish MP...
- Warners Solicitors Ranked as a Top Tier Firm by Legal Directory - ‘The Legal 500’ We are delighted to announce that our Agriculture and Estates Team has been recognised by The Legal 500 directory as one of the top tier firms in the South East.