The following are just some of the areas in which our specialist employment lawyers can assist:
- Advising you on your general employment rights including:
- Bullying/harassment protection
- Working time regulations
- Maternity rights
- Equal pay
- Flexible working
- Employment following business transfers
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advising on and negotiating compromise agreements
- Advising on contracts of employment
- Considering claims against your employer including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Age discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Race discrimination
- Representation in Employment Tribunal, High Court and County Court proceedings
- Changes in Tribunal Awards Employers are reminded that the limit on the compensatory award for unfair dismissal has increased from £72,300 to £74,200 where the event which triggered the claim fell on or after 1 February 2013. However...
- Increase in the Entitlement to Parental Leave Employers are reminded that the right to unpaid parental leave has been extended in order to comply with EU Directive 2010/18. The Parental Leave (EU Directive) Regulations 2013 implement changes to the...
- TUPE – Proposed Changes The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (TUPE) Regulations 2006 extended the scope of the protection available to employees when a business or undertaking changes hands. In particular, they...