Corporate Commercial & IP
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company, our specialist commercial solicitors based at Tonbridge and Sevenoaks in Kent can assist you with the ever changing commercial law affecting todays corporations.
The Corporate Commercial and IP team has grown to meet these demands and provides a comprehensive range of legal services tailored to meet the requirements of a broad range of businesses, all of which require a high standard of legal support.
The practice areas dealt with by the lawyers in this team are:
- Business Affairs
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
In addition, the team has experience in dealing with Information Technology (IT) & Software matters.
Our commercial solicitors have a broad and varied range of clients, not only local to us in the South East (in Kent, the other Home Counties and London) but also throughout the UK and internationally as well, including those involved in the following industry sectors:
- media & telecommunications
- public relations
- professional services
- charities & education
- technology, and particularly Information Technology (IT) and Software which is a specialist sector of ours and within which we are also recognised in both Chambers & Partners UK and the Legal 500.
If a commercial law matter involves an international or cross-border element, we can work closely with local counsel to assist where necessary and, particularly, through our network of international lawyers, Alliance of Business Lawyers, we can procure the best contacts and expertise for you.
So, whether you are just starting out in business, managing the continued fortunes of your business or planning to sell your business for a more relaxing future, we are confident that our corporate lawyers can assist you in achieving your goals.
- Three New Partners at Leading South East Law Firm South East based law firm, Warners Solicitors, announces that Philip Raggett has returned to the firm as a partner in its private client team. Philip specialises in tax planning, Wills and trust work. Philip originally joined the firm in 1997...
- Conservative victory offers opportunities to SMEs for M&A The Conservative victory bodes well for the M&A industry, given the Tory support for small business and limited appetite for regulation. But in some areas, that of pensions and diverted profit, action might be expected...