Warners solicitors was established back in 1785, and has served the communities of Kent and the South East of England since that time.
We are very proud of our rich heritage and the service that we provide to both private and commercial clients in the region.
Warners has evolved over time into a fully developed professional services law firm, working from our two modern offices in Tonbridge and Sevenoaks, Kent.
All our solicitors are specialists in their respective areas and work in specialist legal teams, which are able to provide our clients with an in-depth and pro-active legal service.
Having a policy of only recruiting and training the best staff has helped us to remain successful and continue to grow. The level of continuity of our staff allows your preferred contact to manage your needs and puts you in control.
We aim to place you, the client, at the heart of everything we do, and to remain the largest firm with a personal touch.
Our specialist legal service offering means that we can cater for most of the legal issues that may arise during your lifetime.
The key areas of law and the legal sectors in which we operate are as follows:-
- Private client, Wills, Tax, Trust and Probate
- Commercial Property
- Residential Property
- Company Commercial
- Relationships, Family and Matrimonial
- Employment from both employer and employee perspectives
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Agriculture and Landed Estates
- Charities and Education
Registered Name: Warners Law LLP
Registered Office: Bank House, Bank Street, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1BL
Registration Number: OC320151
Place Of Registration: England
VAT No: 209 841 457 GB
Members of the firm are Solicitors of England and Wales. Warners Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA Numbers Tonbridge: 00446201, Sevenoaks: 00446202.
The Solicitors code of conduct can be veiwed here www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page.
- Lauren McQue - Lawyer Profile Each month we catch up with one of our solicitors and find out a little bit more about them, this month we talk to one of our dispute resolution and litigation experts Lauren McQue...
- Kevin Sullivan Lawyer Profile Each month we catch up with one of our solicitors and find out a little bit more about them, this month we talk to our IP expert Kevin Sullivan...
- Estelle Tague - Lawyer Profile Each month we catch up with one of our solicitors and find out a little bit more about them, this month we talk to our tax expert Estelle Tague...